StockPair is a binary options brand operated by Nextrade Worldwide Ltd. Stockpair operates with CySEC license 229/14. The company is based in Ireland and also has an IFSC license. The StockPair platform is a proprietary trading platform, bearing proprietary trade types.
Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions are part of StockPair’s offering to the investing public.
- For traders who want to start trading with StockPair, there is a welcome bonus. The amount given out as bonus to beginner traders is not fixed but generally commences from 20% of the deposit amount, if the trading account was opened with less than $500, while deposits above this amount attract a bonus amount of 40%.
- Throughout the year, StockPair usually gives out numerous special bonuses.
Trade Types and Payouts
StockPair places emphasis on classical binary options as well as pair trading in assets. So there are only two trade types available on StockPair.
- Classical (Call/Put) Option: The Call/Put option is based on asset direction and with this trade type, payouts may be as high as 85%.
- Pair Options: The pair options trade offers an opportunity to trade one asset’s performance against that of another asset. Usually, assets that are combined together to be traded as pairs are usually drawn from the same subsector so that both assets can be compared with equivalent fundamentals. So a typical pair options trade will feature Yahoo! against Google or Apple against Microsoft. The payout for this trade type is as much as 350%. Usually, the payout is not fixed, which is why pair options are also named the “floating options”. After the trader must have chosen the asset that is believed will outperform the other, a correct option will result in a payout. Selecting the underdog asset within the pair gives higher payouts while choosing the favourite of the two assets will yield lower payouts.
Of all binary options brokers offering stock binary options, StockPair has one of the largest collections of stock assets. Apart from stock binary options, other assets can be traded on StockPair. The assets listed on StockPair for trading are as follows:
- Stocks: Aviva, Apple, Amcor, Air France, Aegon, AOL Inc., Barclays, Boeing, Baidu, BNP Paribas, Bayer, British Petroleum, BHP Hilton, Credit Agricole, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Cisco, Caterpillar, CISCO, Deutsche Bank AG, Dell, Deere & Company, Daimler AG, Google, General Dynamics Corporation, Electronic Arts, Facebook, France Telecom, GAP, Ford, Fedex, Hewlett Packard, Heineken NV, HSBC Holdings, eBay, Origin Energy Ltd, Prudential Financial, Pfizer, PEPSI, Procter and Gamble, NEXT, Microsoft, Merck, McDonald’s, MasterCard, Marks and Spencer, Koninklijke Ahold NV, Vodafone, Vivendi, Verizon, VISA, Unilever, UPS, Tesco, Telefonica SA, Sainsbury, SocieteGenerale, Shell, Sanofi Aventis, Starbucks, Rio Tinto, RBS, Zynga Inc., Yahoo!, Woolworths Ltd, Woodside Petroleum. ExxonMobil, Wesfarmers Ltd. Wal-Mart.
- Currencies: AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY.
- Commodities: Natural gas, silver, gold and crude oil.
- Indices: DAX, ASX, CAC40, Dow, FTSE100, Nasdaq, S&P500.
Deposits and Withdrawals
There are several methods by which funds for trading as well as profits made can be deposited or withdrawn from a StockPair binary options account. The methods permitted on StockPair are:
- Credit card/debit card: VISA, Diner’s Club, MasterCard, Maestro, Dankort, and many more card providers, can be used to deposit or withdraw funds on StockPair.
- E-wallet: The e-wallet options are also very popular. These methods include location-dependent providers such as CashU. Skrill is a very popular e-wallet option which is expanding its usability across several countries of the globe and can also be used to deposit and withdraw funds from the trading accounts. Skrill is also a multiple payment processors, permitting up to 99 other payment platforms to process their payments on Skrill.
- Where traders are unable to use card options or e-wallets, the good old bank wire option is available.
The minimum deposit amounts for each transaction method are as follows:
- Credit Card: $250/€250/£250
- Skrill/CashU: $250/€250/£250
- Wire Transfer: $250/€250/£250
Pros and Cons
- Traders have a wide array of assets to choose from when trading on the StockPair platform.
- StockPair’s pair options trading program is a unique trade type for those traders who can track and measure asset performance.
- There is a trade simulator which can be used to conduct demo trading.
- StockPair presents traders with different trading account types, so traders can always find an account suited to them.
- StockPair has a binary options license from two jurisdictions; Cyprus and Ireland. This gives added protection not just for the European area but also for the British Isles.
- There is a geographic restriction on who can use the StockPair platform, as the IP address of the trading platform is rendered inaccessible to citizens of certain countries. Many people will find this a bit restrictive.
The opportunity to trade assets in pairs provides a good diversion from the conventional binary options and can provide for hefty payouts if traders can take advantage of the system. Furthermore, the double regulation of StockPair is added security for traders to be assured of safety of their funds and transparency in the process.